Welcome to the National Philharmonic Lesson Bank. All private lessons are free and will be delivered via online platforms like Zoom, Facetime, Skype, etc.
This program is for students who meet the following criteria:
1) Attend a Title 1 Middle School in Montgomery County and Prince George's County.
2) We are accepting students on violin, viola, cello or bass or voice.
3) Student has never had private lessons
4) Family income is less that $60,000/year
5) Public school music teacher must give a letter of recommendation in order to participate. Please send recommendation to Phyllis@NationalPhilharmonic.org
The Lesson Bank is supported by a generous grant provided by Jill and Jim Lipton.